Take advantage of our new referral program powered by RunSignUp, and Earn Cash Back!
When you register, you’ll receive a special link to share on social! When three of your friends use that link to register, you’ll get a $25 refund on the card you used to register for the race. This keeps on going until your registration fee has been refunded!
Interested? Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Register online
- Grab your unique link from your RunSignUp Confirmation E-mail (it can be found under the Event Timeline)
- Start sharing! Take it to Social Media, E-mail, Text!
- You’ll get refunded as your friends register online through your unique link
*Please Note: Referral Refunds will be awarded only once you have reached 3, 6 and 9 referrals. Please allow 2 business weeks for processing.The amount will be applied to the credit card on file with your RunSignUp account.
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the 2019 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or Hers Performance Full-Zip JACKET (link to Facebook image example) – See jacket mock below
- Custom Bib Number with First Name (link to Facebook image example) – must be registered by 10/24/19
- Hydration and Fueling (Aid) Stations (7) – (With water, sports drinks, gels, and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure Course
- Professional Medical Support
- Post-Race Party and Professionally Catered Hot Breakfast (includes bacon, sausage, pizza, chocolate milk, water, yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola bars)
- Craft brews starting at 10am!
- 2019 Finishers Medal
- Live Results Tracking (SMS, Social Media, and Email options)
- Free Photo Opportunities With Your Name & Time on Our Video Boards
- Shuttle Services from Destiny USA
- Changing rooms (women only)
Team Competition & Registration
Running clubs, CrossFit boxes, and gyms are invited to compete against each other at the Syracuse Half.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (co-ed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
Syracuse “Y- Runners” had over 200 members on their 2016 Syracuse Half team!
The winning teams will win a free entry into the Peak2Brew Relay Race!!
The Syracuse Half is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email email@example.com to receive your coupon code.
Apr 13, 2020
April 13, 2020 As we see the impact of COVID-19 spread through athletics we wanted to reach out to our participants to address the situation as it pertains to our 2020 event. The safety, health, and overall wellness of our participants is our #1 priority. We are...read more
Nov 7, 2019
We have once again partnered with Water Street Bagel Co. to provide a unique breakfast in honor of our half marathon! The "Power Runner" is in honor of the Syracuse Half is bacon, almond butter and banana with a drizzle of honey on your choice of bagel! Bring your bib...read more
Nov 7, 2019
2019 Race Photos Hereread more