The Syracuse Half Marathon has quickly become one of the United States’ premier road races! The 8th running of the Syracuse Half Marathon presented by Byrne Dairy will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York. Following the race, you will be treated to live music, local craft brews, 1911 Cider, and professional catering with a hot food spread!
Preferred Entry4/9/19 (11:11am) - 4/11/19 (11:00am)
Open EntryNEARLY SOLD OUT
Late EntryUNTIL SOLD OUT
What is a deferred entrant?
This person is now eligible to register for the 2019 edition of the Syracuse Half Marathon at no charge from 4/1/19 – 4/8/19.
After 4/8/19, they are no-longer eligible for deferred status.
What is a preferred entrant?
- Preferred registration begins on April 9th, 2019 at 11:11am
- Preferred registrants will receive an email prior to April 9th with instructions to register
- If your email address or name has changed since 2014, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the updated info
- Preferred registrants will be verified by name, email address and DOB
- Preferred entrants receive our lowest price available
- Preferred entrants are able to enter one buddy runner (plus 1) with them without risk of being sold out
- All buddy runners (plus 1’s) will be able to register at the same rate as a preferred runner.
Is there a waiting list?
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the 2019 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or Hers Performance Full-Zip JACKET (link to Facebook image example) – See jacket mock below
- Custom Bib Number with First Name (link to Facebook image example) – must be registered by 10/24/19
- Hydration and Fueling (Aid) Stations (7) – (With water, sports drinks, gels, and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure Course
- Professional Medical Support
- Post-Race Party and Professionally Catered Hot Breakfast (includes bacon, sausage, pizza, chocolate milk, water, yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola bars)
- Craft brews starting at 10am!
- 2019 Finishers Medal
- Live Results Tracking (SMS, Social Media, and Email options)
- Free Photo Opportunities With Your Name & Time on Our Video Boards
- Shuttle Services from Destiny USA
- Changing rooms (women only)
Team Competition & Registration
Running clubs, CrossFit boxes, and gyms are invited to compete against each other at the Syracuse Half.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (co-ed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
Syracuse “Y- Runners” had over 200 members on their 2016 Syracuse Half team!
The winning teams will win a free entry into the Peak2Brew Relay Race!!
The Syracuse Half is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email email@example.com to receive your coupon code.
Mar 31, 2019
Saturday, November 9th - 6pm A gala to benefit local animal rescues: Our Cause www.syracusehalfgala.com Dinner, dancing, silent auctions **Black tie and sneakers preferred but cocktail attire or business casual acceptable as well** 6:00pm Cocktails / Photos / Silent...read more
Mar 28, 2019
All 2018 deferrals can register from 4/1/19 - 4/8/19 Preferred registration begins on 4/9/19 at 11:11am and ends on 4/11 at 11am Open registration begins on 4/11 at 11:11am if spots are available REFUND POLICY No refunds will be issued for the 2019 Syracuse Half...read more
Mar 25, 2019
Head over to our Facebook page to vote on your favorite jacket now! Voting ends 3/29/19...read more