The Syracuse Half Marathon has quickly become one of the United States’ premier road races! The 8th running of the Syracuse Half Marathon presented by Byrne Dairy will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York. Following the race, you will be treated to live music, local craft brews, 1911 Cider, and professional catering with a hot food spread!
Late Entry10/1/19 - 11/1/19
What is a deferred entrant?
This person is now eligible to register for the 2019 edition of the Syracuse Half Marathon at no charge from 4/1/19 – 4/8/19.
After 4/8/19, they are no-longer eligible for deferred status.
What is a preferred entrant?
- Preferred registration begins on April 9th, 2019 at 11:11am
- Preferred registrants will receive an email prior to April 9th with instructions to register
- If your email address or name has changed since 2014, please email us at email@example.com with the updated info
- Preferred registrants will be verified by name, email address and DOB
- Preferred entrants receive our lowest price available
- Preferred entrants are able to enter one buddy runner (plus 1) with them without risk of being sold out
- All buddy runners (plus 1’s) will be able to register at the same rate as a preferred runner.
Is there a waiting list?
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the 2019 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or Hers Performance Full-Zip JACKET (link to Facebook image example) – See jacket mock below
- Custom Bib Number with First Name (link to Facebook image example) – must be registered by 10/24/19
- Hydration and Fueling (Aid) Stations (7) – (With water, sports drinks, gels, and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure Course
- Professional Medical Support
- Post-Race Party and Professionally Catered Hot Breakfast (includes bacon, sausage, pizza, chocolate milk, water, yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola bars)
- Craft brews starting at 10am!
- 2019 Finishers Medal
- Live Results Tracking (SMS, Social Media, and Email options)
- Free Photo Opportunities With Your Name & Time on Our Video Boards
- Shuttle Services from Destiny USA
- Changing rooms (women only)
Team Competition & Registration
Running clubs, CrossFit boxes, and gyms are invited to compete against each other at the Syracuse Half.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (co-ed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
Syracuse “Y- Runners” had over 200 members on their 2016 Syracuse Half team!
The winning teams will win a free entry into the Peak2Brew Relay Race!!
The Syracuse Half is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.
Sep 11, 2019
Take advantage of our new referral program powered by RunSignUp, and Earn Cash Back! When you register, you’ll receive a special link to share on social! When three of your friends use that link to register, you’ll get a $25 refund on the card you used to register for...read more
Jul 31, 2019
Join us for our 100 days party and kick off to our Fleet Feet Syracuse Training program!read more
Apr 29, 2019
Who KYLE PRICE What 1:12:37 HOUR(S):MINUTE(S):SECOND(S) Where UNITED STATES (SYRACUSE, NY) When 11 NOVEMBER 2018 The fastest half marathon in a suit (male) is 1 hr 12 min 37 sec, and was achieved by Kyle Price (USA) in Syracuse, New York, USA, on 11 November...read more