The Syracuse Half Marathon has quickly become one of the United States’ premier road races! The 7th running of the Syracuse Half Marathon presented by Byrne Dairy will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York. Following the race, you will be treated to live music, local craft brews, 1911 Cider, and professional catering with a hot food spread!
Open Entry Fee3/15/18 (11:11am) - 6/30/17 (11:59pm)
- (includes online processing fee)
Late Entry Fee7/1/18 - UNTIL SOLD OUT
- (includes online processing fee)
What is a deferred entrant?
A deferred entrant is someone who registered for the [fall] 2017 race and elected to defer their entry in accordance to our 2017 registration guidelines.
This person is now eligible to register for the 2018 edition of the Syracuse Half Marathon at 50% of preferred registration rate from 3/6/18 – 3/12/18.
After 3/12/18, they are no-longer eligible for deferred status.
What is a preferred entrant?
A preferred entrant is anyone who has run the Syracuse Half Marathon in the past four years (2014 – 2017).
Preferred registration begins on March 13th at 11:11am
Preferred registrants will receive an email prior to March 13th with instructions to register
If your email address or name has changed since 2014, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the updated info
Preferred registrants will be verified by name, email address and DOB
Preferred entrants are able to enter one buddy runner (plus 1) with them without risk of being sold out
All buddy runners (plus 1’s) will be able to register at the same rate as a preferred runner.
Is there a waiting list?
There will not be a wait list for the Syracuse Half Marathon. Once it is sold out, runners can attempt to join us the following year!
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the FALL 2018 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or Hers Performance Full-Zip JACKET (link to Facebook image example) – See jacket mock below
- Custom Bib Number with First Name (link to Facebook image example) – must be registered by 10/24/18
- Hydration and Fueling (Aid) Stations (7) – (With water, sports drinks, gels, and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure Course
- Professional Medical Support
- Post-Race Party and Professionally Catered Hot Breakfast (includes bacon, sausage, pizza, chocolate milk, water, yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola bars)
- Empire Brewery craft brews starting at 10am!
- 2018 Finishers Medal
- Live Results Tracking (SMS, Social Media, and Email options)
- Free Photo Opportunities With Your Name & Time on Our Video Boards
- Shuttle Services from Destiny USA
- Changing rooms (women only)
Team Competition & Registration
Running clubs, CrossFit boxes, and gyms are invited to compete against each other at the Syracuse Half.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (co-ed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
Syracuse “Y- Runners” had over 200 members on their 2016 Syracuse Half team!
The winning teams will win a free entry into the Peak2Brew Relay Race!!
The Syracuse Half is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email email@example.com to receive your coupon code.
Mar 14, 2018
Open Registration Begins March 15th at 11:11am! For full race information , please click here!read more
Mar 10, 2018
Mar 8, 2018
The email for Preferred Entrants has been sent out. If you ran the Syracuse Half Marathon from 2014-2017 and did not receive the email, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org more