The Syracuse Half Marathon has quickly become one of the United States’ premier road races! The Third Annual Syracuse Half Marathon will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York. Following the race, you will be treated to live music, professional catering and a hot food spread!
Confirm your entry HERE
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the 2015 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or hers performance quarter-zip (see below)
- Custom-designed bib number with first name (must register by March 1st 2015)
- Hydration and fueling (aid) stations (5) – (With GU and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure course
- Professional medical support
- Post-race party and professionally catered hot pancake breakfast (includes bacon, sausage, Domino’s pizza, chocolate milk, water, Red Bull, yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola bars).
- Finishers medal
- Free, no-hassle parking!
All Central New York gyms, CrossFit boxes, and running clubs are invited to compete against each other at the 3rd Annual Syracuse Half Marathon.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (co-ed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
The winning team will win a free entry into the Ragnar Relay Series!!
This is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
Team Registration Here!
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.