Syracuse Half Weekend is finally here! Fleet Feet Syracuse will be having some amazing deals throughout the expo.
A lot of you have been training relentlessly since late summer leading up to this race.
The Syracuse Half Expo and Packet Pick-up is the perfect time to take inventory of your race day goals, plans and gear, and grab any last minute items you will need.
Starting Thursday 11/7 through Saturday 11/9, Fleet Feet Syracuse will have some amazing expo deals on apparel and accessories plus footwear as low as $70 (some exclusions apply).
Stop by to grab your bib and stock up on your race day essentials.
Here’s a quick list of some race day gear you won’t want to forget:
1. Spare socks (in-case of rain/weather or just for after the race because, “ahhhh, fresh socks”)
2. Shorts, running tights (be ready for any temperature)
3. Tech-Shirt & sports bra for women, (short and long sleeve)
4. Hat & sunglasses (squinting your eyes stinks during a race, so does hair-whipping wind)
5. Favorite race day runners (make sure your shoes are in good shape and ready to go)
6. Nutrition and fuel (never try something new on race day)
7. Disaster Kit (rain jacket, warm-baselayers, a hat and gloves incase the Syracuse weather turns biblical)
8. Race day merch (it’s nice to grab your race day swag before the race so you don’t have to worry about getting a new hoodie after you just ran 13.1 miles.
9. Recovery sandals (take your shoes off and slide into something a little more comfortable, you just ran a half marathon!)