Official Training Program
Get Ready, Get Set. Sign up now for the official training program of the Syracuse Half Marathon.
Registration for the Syracuse Half Marathon has opened and you are all signed up. Now is the time to start thinking about your training and how you plan to get across the finish line in November. Whether you are training for a half marathon for the first time or are looking to better your time from last year’s race, the Fleet Feet Sports Half Marathon training program can help you reach your goals.
The Fleet Feet Sports Half Marathon training program is the official training program of the Syracuse Half Marathon. The 12-week program kicks off on August 22nd and meets twice a week leading up to the race. This program will offer instruction at all group runs as well as weekly emails from the coach. Through comprehensive instruction on how to properly train for a half marathon, the program will help participants gain endurance and speed.
- Who: Anyone looking to run a half marathon or similar distance event. Runners of all abilities are welcome!
- When and Where: Wednesday evenings (long distance speed workout) @ 5:45 p.m. at Onondaga Lake Park and Sunday mornings (long run) @ 7:30 a.m. at Green Lakes State Park or Fleet Feet Sports in DeWitt.
- Start Date: August 22nd for the 12-week program
- Cost: $165 for 18 weeks of training or $125 for 12 weeks of training
- Alumni Discount: Email Coach Michele at email@example.com for $10 discount code
- Includes: Training plan and pace group runs. DOES NOT include race entry.
To learn more and sign up, visit http://www.fleetfeetsyracuse.com/training/half-marathon-and-marathon.