The Syracuse Half Marathon has quickly become one of the United States’ premier road races! The 6th running of the Syracuse Half Marathon presented by Byrne Dairy will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York. Following the race, you will be treated to live music, Ommegang craft brews, and professional catering with a hot food spread!
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the FALL 2017 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or Hers Performance Full-Zip JACKET (See below)
- Preferred entrants* receive a free “In-training” shirt (see below)
- Custom Bib Number with First Name (must be registered by 10/1/17)
- Hydration and Fueling (Aid) Stations (7) – (With water, sports drinks, gels, and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure Course
- Professional Medical Support
- Post-Race Party and Professionally Catered Hot Breakfast (includes bacon, sausage, pizza, chocolate milk, water, Red Bull, yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola bars)
- Ommegang craft brews starting at 10am!
- 2017 FALL Finishers Medal
- Live Results Tracking (SMS, Social Media, and Email options)
- Free Photo Opportunities With Your Name & Time on Our Video Boards
- Shuttle Services
- Changing rooms (women only)
Running clubs, CrossFit boxes, and gyms are invited to compete against each other at the 5th Annual Syracuse Half.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (co-ed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
Syracuse “Y- Runners” had over 200 members on their 2016 Syracuse Half team!
The winning teams will win a free entry into the Ragnar Relay Series and Peak2Brew Relay Race!!
The Syracuse Half is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
Team Registration Here!
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email email@example.com to receive your coupon code.