The Syracuse Half Marathon has quickly become one of the United State’s premier road races! The Third Annual Syracuse Half Marathon will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York. Following the race, you will be treated to live music, professional catering and a hot food spread!
Click HERE to join the waiting list!
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the 2015 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or hers performance quarter zip (see below)
- Custom Designed bib number with first name (if registered by March 1st, 2015)
- Hydration and fueling (aid) stations (5) – (With GU and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure course
- Professional medical support
- Post race party and professionally catered hot pancake breakfast (includes Bacon, Sausage, Domino’s Pizza, Chocolate, Milk Water, Red bull, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit, Granola Bars.)
- Finishers medal
- Free, no-hassle parking!
All Central New York gyms, CrossFit boxes and running clubs are invited to compete against each other at the 3rd Annual Syracuse Half Marathon.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (coed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
This is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
Team Registration Here!
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.