The 2016 Syracuse Half Marathon is Accepting the First 5,000 Entrants!
Our 3,500 person 2015 race sold out in just over three days, so we have expanded the field.
The Syracuse Half Marathon has quickly become one of the United States’ premier road races! The Fourth Annual Syracuse Half Marathon will start and finish at The Oncenter Convention Center • Syracuse, New York. Following the race, you will be treated to live music, professional catering, and a hot food spread!
Registration Update (1/16/2016)
Registration sold out in record time for 2016 – 3 days and 11 hours for 5,000 entries! However, that doesn’t mean there’s not a chance at still getting in!
After our refund period ended on 1/3/2016, we were able to open up 87 more spots.
At this point (1/16/16), we will only be able to allow more entries in if current participants defer until 2017. When (if) they defer, spots will open up and runners can register HERE or in the box below. Openings in registration will be periodic and announced on social media.
Confirm your entry HERE
Included in your Entry Fee:
- Entry into the 2016 Syracuse Half Marathon
- His or Hers Performance Quarter-Zip (see below)
- Custom Bib Number with First Name
- Hydration and Fueling (Aid) Stations (7) – (With sports drink, gels, and Porta Potties)
- Safe/Secure Course
- Professional Medical Support
- Post-Race Party and Professionally Catered Hot Pancake Breakfast (includes bacon, sausage, pizza, chocolate milk, water, Red Bull, yogurt, fresh fruit, and granola bars)
- 2016 Finishers Medal
- Live results tracking (Splits, SMS, Social Media & Email options)
- Free Photo Opportunities With Your Name & Time on Our Video Boards
All Central New York gyms, CrossFit boxes, and running clubs are invited to compete against each other at the 4th Annual Syracuse Half Marathon.
- Minimum of two participants to enter
- Minimum of 5 finishers to score (co-ed)
- Top 5 times will be compiled to declare a winner
- Winning team will be presented with an award at the award presentation!
Syracuse YMCA Team – 120+ Members!
The winning team will win a free entry into the Ragnar Relay Series!!
This is NOT a relay. All members of the team must run the full course and cross over each split mat.
Team Registration Here!
If you qualify for elite status according to the “Elite Runner” page, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your coupon code.